Colourworks International got together with some of its partners and was able to put together a once in a life time opportunity. The team is offering ONE special lady the opportunity to win a complete make over to the value of R15,000! A team of experts will work with the lucky winner to deliver what can only be described as a dream come true make over.
This prize includes:
A Fabulous Personal Styling Session
Anne Dreyer and Manuella Botha From Colourworks International will assist you to create your own individual style according to your body-shape, colouring, personality, lifestyle and budget.
A one-on-one make up lesson
Manuella from Colourworks Int. will give you personal a step-by-step lesson and you will have the opportunity to apply the new techniques with expert assistance.
A hair consultation and styling
Rosanna from Fashion Chevaux You will get a full consultation to determine which style will best suit your face shape, hair texture, lifestyle and personality. You will also get a full hair makeover designed and co-ordinated to best suit your needs.
A Facial, Manicure and Pedicure
from Redlands Beauty Salon, one of the most popular salons on the KZN North Coast. They have a wonderful team of fully qualified International therapists
from Sensuous Intimacy Boutique, the intimacy specialists, to make you feel sexy and feminine.
Fitness and Eating Plan
From Jennie Rivett of Jenergy Fitness – Where Fit Happens.
Jenni is an international fitness consultant and was Personal trainer to HRH Princess Diana, for seven years as well as Elizabeth Hurley, Shakira Caine and Lorraine Kelly.
Before and After photo’s
by XP Photography to capture the transformation.
Just send a recent, full length photo of yourself, or the person you’d like to nominate to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name, surname and telephone number. Also write a short, concise motivation why you should be the winner.
1. Entries closes 31 March 2012 after which the winner will undergo a 12 week Transformation process.
2. A panel of judges will select the winner from the entries submitted. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
3. Out of town entrants are expected to pay for and organise travel arrangements to and from Ballito for the makeover.
4. Photos provided on entry, footage of the makeover, including video and photographs, produced from this competition will be the sole property of Colourworks Int. with rights to alter and utilize the content.
5. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. Competition is only open to South African readers.